We, at Special Edition Chocolate, sell totally pure cocoa butter. It is a pure product from the cocoa bean. Nothing is added or removed. It possesses high antioxidant levels, properties that protect the skin and a melting point just below body level.
- It can be used on any part of the body, even on broken skin without stinging it.
- It can cure eczema.
- It takes the redness and itching out of psoriasis.
- It helps reduce acne and rosacea.
- It can be used to prepare the skin for radiotherapy, and after every treatment too.
- It helps with dry skin on the bottom of feet, a particular problem for diabetics who have poor circulation in their legs and feet.
- Unlike other kinds of butter it never goes rancid It makes one feel deliciously chocolatey!!
Directions for use.
- Remove packaging
- Rub cocoa butter directly onto the skin. Best if the body is warm. It is non-greasy and will not stain clothes.
- Wrap back into cling film or put in a little pot.
- Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight or it will melt!!!
- Can be reapplied several times a day or until condition eases.